Commonly used acronyms
When people talk about Gunbot, they use a lot of Acronyms and other strange terms.
These are some of the common ones.
- MVTS – Refers to the variable MIN_VOLUME_TO_SELL
- MVTB – Refers to the variable MIN_VOLUME_TO_BUY
- TL – Refers to the variable TRADING_LIMIT
- ITB – Refers to the variable IGNORE_TRADES_BEFORE
- DU – Double up is a bag management strategy
- TTO – Refers to the variable TSSL_TARGET_ONLY
- RT – [Reversal trading|Reversal-trading]] which is another bag management strategy
- RTSB – Refers to the variable RT_SELL_BUYDOWN
- RTBB – Refers to the variable RT_BUY_BUYDOWN
- BEP – BreakEven Point – a different name for average bought price.