Privacy statement Gunbot.app
Through this document we inform you how and why we process personal data, we are compliant according to the most recent legislation.
For serving our clients we need to keep an administration and we will collect the following data:
- Telephone number
- Your telegram username
- Your API code
- Your IP
- Transaction ID of the payments you made
The reasons we collect and process this data is because as a company we need to keep an administration and we need this data to help you, the client, accordingly. We do ask for your permission to do the above. If you do not grant us this permission we will not collect and process the data. The data will be stored on an encrypted and secured server. Acces to this data is restricted to employees of our company who need this information to do their job accordingly. These employees will handle your data with absolute care and with the most integrity. We set up a few keyvalues our employees need to comply to.
- Being transparent with your data. Being open and transparent in what we do and why we do it
- Being open about the way we process you data.
- Permission, we need your permission to process and collect your data, if you do not grant us your permission to do so we wont.
- Using data for the cause it is collected. We will collect and process your data for a cause and will process and collect your data because of this cause. We will not collect or process data for another cause than what it is collected for.
What do we do with your data?
- Register it to build up a client profile
- Checking and process this data to help you the best we can
- We will safe and store your data as long as we need to, as long as you are our customer we will keep this data. If you are not our customer anymore we will delete the data as soon as possible since we dont have a reason to keep it anymore.
- We will do above mentioned actioned with your permission.
What will we not do with your data?
- We will never share, process or abuse the data for commercial benefits
- We will only share your data with competent authorities if they ask us to do. According to the law we have to comply.
- Without your permission collect or process your data.
What can you do?
- You have the right to ask us what data we have regarding you and we will give an overview.
- You have the right to ask us to delete your data, we will need to identify you as the owner of the data before we will delete.
If you have questions regarding the way we collect and process data feel free to contact us at [email protected]. Requests to correct, see or delete your data can also be sent to the same email.